In my opinion, post-cult recovery of LGBTIQA ex-cult members of Bible-based cults, includes two groups of issues:
1) those that are common for all the ex-members of cults;
2) those that are specific for those of them who are LGBTIQA.
In addition, post-cult recovery may include:
1) psychological recovery;
2) spiritual recovery.
Thus, there are four kinds of issues that LGBTIQA ex-cult members of Bible-based cults may need to deal with:
1) psychological issues common for ex-members of cults;
2) spiritual issues common for ex-members of cults;
3) psychological issues common for LGBTIQA ex-members of Bible-based groups;
4) spiritual issues common for LGBTIQA ex-members of Bible-based groups.
LGBIQA people who were involved in Bible-based cults experience similar problems to those who were in fundamentalist and conservative Christian churches which condemn homosexuality, transgenderism, and sometimes intersexuality. Some of them are also not very positive to asexuality.
In principle, spiritual issues may be divided into two groups:
1) those that are related to the need of reinterpreting the Bible;
2) those that are related to personal spiritual life.
In turn, psychological issues also may be divided into two groups:
1) those that are related to the problems of the cult involvement;
2) those that are related to the problems of the post-cult recovery.
Also, in my opinion, in order to deal with the issues of the post-cult recovery, the main need is self-education. Thus, this self-education may include eight subjects:
1) thought reform (also known as mind control or coercive persuasion) and its specifics in different cults;
2) post-cult psychological recovery;
3) biblical hermeneutics and reinterpretation of the biblical passages that were twisted by the cult in order to justify their authoritarian and spiritually abusive teachings;
4) post-cult spiritual recovery;
5) psychology of homosexuality and transgenderism;
6) psychological recovery for LGBTIQA people;
7) LGBT-affirming interpretation of the Bible;
8) spiritual recovery for LGBTIQA people who were in biblically abusive groups.